LEGO Robot is a line of programmable robotics or construction toys put together to build a robot. The Robot can do whatever you program it to do. The robot can be fitted, for example, with sensors which control motors and react to light, sound, touch and other things.
The logo is for Target stores. The colors try to draw your attention and the bull's eyes just jumps out at you. It just jumps out at you when you drive by and sometimes you want to go in the store.

The logo would have to do with my school colors. I would choose the things because I like the color green which is in my school color.

I would create a basketball with ghs bball inside of it with my number on it because I love basketball. The basketball would be orange and then have the black lines on it and then the lettering on it would be green.

No comments:
Post a Comment