
The name of the game would be Mario Party. I would want you to interact more with the game by using the wii fit board during your game. When they go into battles or are walking around I would want to just walk on the board. In the game everyone in the party are trapped in a dungeon and they have to fight each other and earn points to get out. They have to fight bad guys and good guys. The object of the game is to find the star in the whole world.
They sprites would be all the characters on the games. The characters would be such as Mario and peach. You would control them by your arrow keys and they when you want to jump you would hit the space bar. If you wanted to throw something at them then you would hit the enter key.
There are objects that are good and bad. You really don't want the bad ones they will take a lot of your points away. The good ones could either give you an extra life or more points. The good ones could also move you to other places. For them do to this you have to land on the space that has the bad or good objects and then they will give them to you.
The game console that I would play my game with would be the wii because you can interact with the game way better than you can with any other game console. It would be a lot more fun with the wii. It would probably be a lot harder with the wii too.
The age range behind this game would be anybody that could play the actually game. The regular game is for everybody anyway. It just might be hard for little kids to get used to using the wii fit board.
I would design it the way I did because I think it would be a lot of fun. It just seems more fun on the wii. If you could interact with the game I think that would be fun. I don't know if they have a game like this where you use the wii fit board or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment