Monday, November 9, 2009

HTML

HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language.

A tag is just an html code. "tag" title"tag"

When you start with an open tag you have to end with a closed tag. The computer will look at everything in between until you put the closed tag down.

Steps to create a HTML site are that you have open up a notebook page and put at the top and at the bottom, also you have to make a title. Then you have to go to different websites and find the tag for each different thing because there is a different code for each thing. It takes time when trying to do this.

3 websites that give good examples of HTML tags are:
"tag" a href="http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm">http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm"tag" a>, "tag" a href="http://www.quackit.com/html/tags/">http://www.quackit.com/html/tags/"tag" a>, and http://www.webmonkey.com/reference/HTML_Cheatsheet

I feel pretty good about HTML. I didnt know how to do anything about HTML before I had to do this. If I have to do this again this will help me out alot because I will know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment