Monday, December 14, 2009

Alice





Alice is a program that lets you create videos of 3D animation. The objects that Alice has to offer is many different kinds. They vary from many different ones. Alice could be used for many different things such as just videos or something telling a story. This could be used for a trying to telling a book out. The pros of Alice are that she help tell stories out so children can see them and not just think about them in their head. The cons of Alice are that it gets frustrating when its not doing what you want it to do. I made an amusement park with an house in the middle of it with Alice. Yes, I enjoyed Alice because it was fun doing it. I would use Alice in the future if I had it downloaded on my computer because it is just fun working with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment